Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2009

What do i want from life?

I want many things from life. I do not want many specifics though, which might be odd. The only specific things I want in life is a wife, a family, and a means to provide for them. Those things that are not so specific are a little harder to "go out and get".
I want to be a vessel in which lives are changed....for the better. I want to glorify God. I want to see people come to the Lord. I want to be a man of faith, righteousness, love, strength, boldness, courage, reverence, wisdom, and valor.
I do not want to fall to temptation. I do not want to let anyone down. I do not want to be afraid of vulnerability but at the same time I do not want to be naive. I do not want to be ordinary. I do not want to settle for average.
I want to make Him known. I want to be an example of truth. I want to make my family proud.
I want to be a provider. I long for a family to nurture and a woman to serve beside.
I desire whatever God has in store for me. Whether He wants me in a hut half way across the world or here in middle TN, I want to do His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment